top of page

What You Can Do

Want to voice your opposition to this project? 

  1. Register to become a Person of Record in Application # DSP-22001

  2. Contact County Council Member Wanika Fisher's office  

  3. Join the McNoWay community

  4. Participate in your local community association meetings 

Join your neighbors to stop the development of this unnecessary fast food restaurant!

bottom of page